Friday 22 March 2013

Blog write up 22/3/13

Last week I started putting together my front cover for my magazine, I started off by putting in all my sell lines because I hadn't yet done my photoshoot. Putting in my sell lines I didn't have a colour scheme fully decided on and I think that slowed me down a bit. Also because I hadn't done my photoshoot earlier I had to re-arrange all my sell lines to work with the picture. However my photoshoot went very well and I got some good shots for my magazine.

I learnt from my photoshoot that you have to guide your models to do what you want in order for them to do what it is you want to show. Whilst I had my photo shoot plan in place I still felt unorganised as to what it was I wanted my models to do. I chose to use an image of Becky as my front cover because in the picture she looks self concious whilst drinking her alcoholic beverage. My assessor didn't really like the stroke effects I had on some of my sell lines, but liked the colour scheme.

I'm happy with the way my front cover works, I think the colour scheme works together nicely. I also like the fonts that I have chosen to use as they are quite edgy and different. In order to reach the dead line I'm going to have to organise my time properly to be able to put everything together.

I think not having my photoshoot done until the Friday has slowed me down causing a problem but putting in extra time outside of lesson means that I should be able to catch up with my work. However it was easy doing the photoshoot and it went well.


No comments:

Post a Comment