Thursday 25 April 2013

Continuous shoot mode 25/4/13

Continuous shoot mode photo shoot


For my continuous shoot mode I used Becky as my model. I did try to capture the images with the use of bubble gum however the bubble gum didn't work out to plan. So I instead chose to use images of Becky moving into a running jump. I'm quite pleased with how the images came out however because of Becky's quick movement they are slightly blurry where she is moving quickly.

Continuous shoot mode is used to get movement in a set of images. for example you can capture images of a dancer moving around (whilst dancing)
 
In order to capture these images I first of all went to a well lit area, put the camera on continious shoot mode, set the camera to the portrait setting and they took a few practise shots. Once I understood how to work the camera I made sure the camera was in focus and used the zoom to zoom in and out. Capturing the above images I was zoomed out in order to get most of Becky into the images. The bubblegum images came out mostly blurry and to overcome this issue I messed around with the focus lens to fix the bluriness.

No comments:

Post a Comment