Wednesday 14 November 2012

Photoshop edits - Vampire



In the lesson in order to make the subject look like a vampire, I first used the sponge tool to make her skin grey, the setting I had it on was desaturate in order to make her look more 'dead'. Next I used the burn tool on the 'highlights' setting in order to darken the sujects eyes. Next in order to make the 'fangs' I used the magnetic lassoo tool to select the tooth and then went to edit, transform and warp. This created a sort of mesh around the tooth to which I could then extend the tooth to an appropriate size. I repeated this step with the other tooth. I then pressed enter and ctrl D, this de-selects the tooth. And finally to make the eyes red and add blood to the fangs I had to create a new layer and use the brush tool. I then had to colour the eyes and teeth in before changing the setting from just blood red to more opaque so it looked less edited.
This lesson has taught me how to desaturate the image in order to make the subject look more 'dead'. The lesson also taught me how to change the opacity of the paint brush tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment